435 Main Street – Suite 3040
Fitchburg, MA 01420
Office: (978) 342 – 4520
Clients: (978) 630 – 1606
Fax: (978) 343 – 8615
View the NEFWC Website
- Low-income home energy assistance.
- Voucher day care for eligible recipients in training or working at low-paying jobs.
- Homelessness prevention and emergency shelter assistance.
- Minority employment for migrant farm workers and welfare-to-work populations.
- Workforce investment through jobs and job skills training for minority youth.
- English as a Second Language and Adult Basic Education classes.